Let's travel?

Let's travel?
Entre sem bater.

terça-feira, 24 de agosto de 2010

Até o fim do nosso dia.

I was thinking about writing something interesting, but nothing toward you. Well, how can I? You are the ghost that has been around me, prowling my mind since I’ve met you. At first, when I saw you running away, saying that she is your only one and will always be, I laughed and told you to be quiet and just to kiss me. Now, things are different. The girl that you used to know done changed. Now, I’m supposed to love you until both of us feel tired, until both of us want to take each other like… forever. Relationships must be developed day by day. I know. A hundred sixty-five days having you. It’s hard to believe, harder to explain, much harder to understand what has changed, understand not only my feeling, but also yours. Oh Gosh… I’m so curious to watch our future, I’m anxiously waiting what the fate has prepared to us. Although, the only thing I know is that I want you. Doesn’t matter how. I want you until the sun appears, until the end of day. The end of our day.

R.L.A., to my secret ghost.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário