Let's travel?

Let's travel?
Entre sem bater.

terça-feira, 9 de novembro de 2010

Love is weird.

- Do you love me?
- What does it change?
- It changes lots of things.
- Like what?
- If you don't love me, I won't want something else with you. [
- And do you want it?
- I suppose I do.
- So, when you be sure about it, you tell me.
- I think I am sure. Won't you answer my question?
- Yes, I love you.
- And what about you? Do you want something else with me?
- I ever wanter it.
- No, you didn't.
- You're right, I didn't.
- So, answer my question.
- Which question?
- I won't ask you again. I am kind of shy.
- Oh, come on. If you don't ask me, I won't be able to answer it.
- Ok. So, I'll ask you again now. Do.. you.. wanna... date.. me?
- Yes, I do. But are you sure you really want it?
- Yes, I am. I love you.
- I love you, too, dearest. Maybe it's true that I can't live without you. Maybe two is better than one.

And, then, I recognised the most honest smiles I've ever seen. Love is weird.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário