Let's travel?

Let's travel?
Entre sem bater.

terça-feira, 1 de novembro de 2011

for you, fallin'

I don't know but I think I may be fallin' for you.
Não sei, eu acho, talvez. Me apaixonando por você.
Dropping so quickly, maybe I should keep this to myself.
Afogando. Talvez eu devesse. Sim, só para mim.
Waiting 'til I know you better.
Aguardando, aguardando. Te conhecer melhor.
I'm trying not to tell you, but I want to.
Tentando não dizer, mas eu quero.
I'm scared of what you'll say so I'm hiding what I'm feeling.
Medo. O que você dirá. Escondendo o que sinto.
But I'm tired of holding this inside my head.
Cansada. Tudo na mente.
I've been spending all my time just thinking 'bout you.
Passando meu tempo. Pensando em você.
{I don't know what to do, I think I'm fallin' for you.}
As I'm standing here and you hold my hand, pull me towards you.
Fico aqui. Segura minha mão. Puxe-me para perto.
All around us, I see nobody, here in silence, It's just you and me.
Tudo ao nosso redor. Não vejo ninguém. Aqui em silêncio, somos apenas eu e você.


C.C.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário